domingo, 28 de setembro de 2014

TOTALMENTE DANCE 90'S VOL. 19 - DJ DANILO AURÉLIO

     1- Collage - I'll Be Loving You (power 96 radio mix)
     2- Colour - Heat of The Night
     3- Comic - I Surrender To Your Love (Radio Edit)
     4- Comico Base - Chico's Dream (Foreign Land Mix)
     5- Connie Nice - Dancing In The Night
     6- Controversia - PFL Dance
     7- Cool & Cool Feat. 'O' - Can You See The Night
     8- Cool James & Black Teacher - Dr. Feelgood
     9- Cool James & Black teacher - Godfather
   10- Copernico - I Believe (Extended Mix)
   11- Corona - Baby Baby (lee marrow extended mix)
   12- Corona - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
   13- Corona - I Don't Wanna Be A Star
   14- Corona - I Gotta Keep Dancing
   15- Corona - The Rhythm Of The Night (Freestyle Remix)
DOWNLOAD AQUI:

2 comentários: